To provide equal employment opportunities where dynamic/enthusiastic individuals can realize their full potential as an important part of our team. We are providing an opportunity of learning on the job and equip these individuals with the needed knowledge to fit into specific roles in our industry.
- The purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into our Oil and Gas system ahead of demand.
- Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful individuals will join the team as a Graduate Trainee where initially training will be the biggest part of your day as you learn about the world of Oil and Gas.
- As a graduate trainee you will work directly with your team leader to implement everything you are learning and to benefit from their specific unit knowledge.
- The Graduate Trainees will experience a wide variety of learning interventions, including but not limited to: presentations, market visits, functional as well as interpersonal and management skills training, case studies, discussions with senior management, formal classroom training, e-learning and others.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in live projects and to take on the responsibility for managing these projects as well as their successful implementation.
- Organizational Skills.
- Strong Analytic and Numerical Skills.
- Strong attention for details.
- Results Orientation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Thinking Systemically.
- Creativity / Innovation.
- Team Work / Working with a team.
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships.
- Communicating Effectively.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess any of these; HND / BSc. in any field.
- Candidate must be residing in Lagos state or other neighbouring states.
- Good Communication skill in both oral and written Language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task.
- Integrity/Ethics - deals with others in a straight forward and honest manner, accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality,
- Teamwork - Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, welcomes newcomers and promotes team collaboration.
- Perseverance - targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability and provides motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage people
- Computer Literate (Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486831 to apply for this job .