The State of Osun, in conjunction with partners from the Organised Private Sector and International Development Institutions, is setting up an Investment and Project Delivery Unit (‘Delivery Unit’) as part of a broader strategy of repositioning the State as a preferred investment destination in Nigeria.
The Unit will operate from the Office of the Governor and is expected to interface with Ministries, Departments, and Agencies of Government (MDAs) to facilitate Investments, Project Monitoring, Capacity Building, Performance Management, Cost management, amongst others.As such, applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates that meet the requirements of the job roles listed below. Candidates are expected to be mobile and should be willing to work from the State.
- Ideal candidate must be very analytical and possess a BSc in Economics/Social science, and an MBA.
At least 8 years working experience in Consulting and/or Development Institution.
She/he must be proficient in the design and deployment of M&E tools, MS Suits, and Project management. Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Set-up and operationalise a workable Monitoring and Evaluation framework across all ministries represented at the Executive Cabinet of the Government
- Design a balance score card system to provide an on-the-spot view of performances across MDAs for the use of the Governor
- Advise on approach to rewarding performance amongst cabinet members
- Align M&E tool with targets set in the State's budget proposal, 6-point Agenda, and the Green book
- Train cabinet members on the use and benefits of the M&E tool
- On a periodic basis, generate Performance Report to be published on the Government's portal
- Confer with cabinet members on performance gaps identified and work out ways of improving on deficiencies
- Work with the Ministry of Economic planning on data collation and management
- Conduct regular strict quality assurance of outputs/outcomes reported by cabinet members
- Publish quarterly performance report across ministries for transparency on the Government's web portal
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486829 to apply for this job .