The State of Osun, in conjunction with partners from the Organised Private Sector and International Development Institutions, is setting up an Investment and Project Delivery Unit (‘Delivery Unit’) as part of a broader strategy of repositioning the State as a preferred investment destination in Nigeria.
The Unit will operate from the Office of the Governor and is expected to interface with Ministries, Departments, and Agencies of Government (MDAs) to facilitate Investments, Project Monitoring, Capacity Building, Performance Management, Cost management, amongst others.As such, applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates that meet the requirements of the job roles listed below. Candidates are expected to be mobile and should be willing to work from the State.
- Ideal candidate must possess a BSc in Economics, an MBA and/or PhD/MSc Economics.
- At least 12 years working experience in Development Consulting, Development Institutions, or similar role in the public sector.
- She/he must be vast in economic policy formulation, proficient in MS Suits, and Project management capabilities.
- Working with the relevant MDAs, the key tasks for this role include
- Overall coordination of the Delivery Unit
- Risk Management
- Performance management
- Policy Formulation
- Stakeholder management
- Operational excellence & Strategy
- Financial planning and sourcing
- Coordinate the running of the Delivery Unit
- Enforce a performance management system across sub-units
- Manage risks associated with activities of the Unit
- Interface with the Governor, Exco, Partners, and Investors regularly
- Drive and sustain strategic internal and external communications of the activities of the Delivery Unit to stakeholders
- Oversee financial planning and funding for the Unit
- Provide Exco and Partners periodic briefing on the performance of the Unit vis-à-vis set goals and objectives
- Ensure effective running of a database and archiving system for outputs and documentations for the Unit
- Support the Government in economic and development policy formulation and enforcement
- Develop Policy and Procedure manual for the operation of the Unit
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486828 to apply for this job .