- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Direct/work with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
- Manage and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Work with PR department to build and sustain positive image for the brand.
- Manage CBS publicity and PR activities.
- Devise, plan and deliver publicity and PR campaigns for CBS products and brands across all media platforms.
- Liaise and build relationships with a broad range of broadcasting industry specialists and stakeholders in order to maximise publicity and PR opportunities.
- Work and collaborate with PR department to generate press coverage both nationally and internationally.
- Manage Internal PR activities within the organisation.
- Prepare and distribute press release to media.
- Produce a monthly up-to-date press timetable.
- Answer media enquiries and keep contact lists up-to-date.
- Attend various departmental meetings as well as quarterly staff meeting.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486820 to apply for this job .