Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
- Organizing appointments and making targeted quality face to face calls to community and hospital based healthcare providers e.g Specialists,GPs,Pharmacists.Engaging them on the features and benefits of product offering.
- Increase and generate prescriptions in healthcare institutions through effective detailing .
- Planning and implementing of Rep led clinical meetings with health care providers.
- Responsible for effective segmentation and targeting within territory.
- Has the responsibility to deliver(meet) and exceed allocated territory sales target according to phasing formular within the financial year.
- Has the responsibility to provide excellent marketing intelligence report.
- Keep adequate records of daily activities and report on online platform promptly.
- Identify and develop new business.
- must comply with established policies and regulation of the organisation.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Flair for selling (Pharma selling)
- Aggressive for meeting targets / deadlines
- Good understanding of Pharma Market & strong network
- Excellent Scientific Knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Possess a Pharmacy degree from a reputable university.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486807 to apply for this job .