DIGIBUTTERFLY, a branding and digital marketing company is looking to employ an digital marketer with the following skill set.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Solid knowledge in Google AdWords and Google AdSense implementation.
- Have excellent graphic skills- ability to use CorelDraw, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media display ad campaigns.
- Solid knowledge with web analytics tools e.g. (google analytics, net insight, omniture, web trends etc.)
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics report.
- Knowledge in web design- designing web banners and web visuals.
- Appropriately run PPC campaigns.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Proficiency in the use of MS office tools.
- Must be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital/online marketing.
- HND/BA/BSC (preferably in computer science)
- Certification in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Experience: 1 year or more
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Ability to multitask
- Expert communication, writing and people skill.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486801 to apply for this job .