The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP FI/CO modules according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP FI/CO module, experience in using the SAP FI/CO module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP FI/CO implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP FI/CO
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP FI/CO module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 10 Years experience in financial accounting or cost accounting in a manufacturing industry for SAP FI/CO module.
- Certification from any recognized professional body (ACCA, ACA, ICAN) is preferred.
- Experience in using SAP FI/CO module as a core team member or power user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment.
- You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP FI/CO.
- SAP certification in the FI/CO module is preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486619 to apply for this job .