The Administration Manager will organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
This resource will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Supervise administrative staff and allocate responsibilities to ensure maximum performance
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities, procedures and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Perform bookkeeping activities (e.g. reconciliations) and update the accounting system
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals and quotations as assigned
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and IT related issues – Website etc.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Support other teams with various administrative functions
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Conduct research and prepare presentations, briefs, quotations or reports as assigned
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, advertisements, press release and publications
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with facilities and office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping, financial and basic accounting principles
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- In depth knowledge of facilities and office management systems/procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Discretion, Integrity and confidentiality is highly required BSc/BA Degree in business administration or relative field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486596 to apply for this job .