Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Provide technical support and capacity building in IYCF program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Support and coordinate micronutrient supplementation and maternal, newborn and child health weeks.
Coordination and monitoring of program implementation.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Nutrition or Bachelor of Nutrition ; graduate degree in a related field a plus.
- Experience of emergency nutrition work and the design and implementation of feeding programmes (ideally both C-IYCF and IFC, CTC/CMAM), including IYCF monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven capacity to supervise, train and coach staff.
- Demonstrable ability at report writing and excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathise with all beneficiaries and their careers.
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions.
- Prepared to live and work in an uncertain security environment.
- Commitment to and understanding of ACF’s aims, values and principles.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages; Hausa required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, Facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and patience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to assess problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486584 to apply for this job .