We are seeking a Businesses development Officer that will help us manage the day to day operations of the business, fully participate in the construction of the company’s piggery farm, as well as register the company with appropriate government agencies and organizations, prepare and submit tender documents
- Work closely with directors to develop a framework for the day to day running of the company
- Work with consultants, contractors and directors towards the construction of the piggery farm in Ilara Mokin ,Ondo Sate
- Liaise with appropriate government authorities in the remittance and filing of required taxes and annual returns
- Increase and maintain client relations through building strategic relationships with client’s management based on a clear understanding of client’s needs, vision and strategy.
- Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Preparing and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies
- Develop an overall strategy for the sourcing of contracts and sale of company’s services
- Building Capacity, Preparation and Implementation of general business development plans and growth initiatives for long term viability
- To ensure tenders are compliant and respond to specific client needs while maintaining brand consistency in tender appearance.
- Act as a single point of contact to the client(s) ensuring dialogue and prompt response to requests for clarification, provision of further information
- Display a bias for decisiveness by meeting the most aggressive timelines for delivering high quality proposals.
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
- Obtain feedback from purchasers when tenders are unsuccessful in order to improve in future
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below)
Excel or Word Format
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
[a] Very good WAEC/NECO.
[b] High Proficiency in Microsoft packages ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) and good typing speed.
[c] All applicants must have a first degree or Higher National Diploma, in any of the following areas:  Marketing  Business Administration/Business Management  Economics  Mass Communication or  Law, from a recognized institution
Minimum of 2 years corporate experience in Business Development or Marketing/Administration, or Legal Practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at senior level with direct and in-direct clients.
- Willingness to follow internal processes at all times
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and can see things through until the end
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate several projects at once, multi-task
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and be well organized to manage people effectively
- Understanding of basic revenue models, profit & loss, and cost-to-completion projections
- Good communicator with proven negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation and written skills
- Enjoys solving problems
- Proven Leadership skills Commercial cognizance and understanding of managing budgets
- IT literate with good working knowledge of all relevant Microsoft Office applications
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486581 to apply for this job .