- project management and project/field inspection
- perform structural calculation, modelling and analysis
- prepare contract drawings and erection procedure
- estimate construction costs
- perform construction administration duties
- maintain project records
- capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment- performing project administration
- assume the lead engineer's role on assigned projects
- coordinate work with other discipline such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical etc
- prepare and write technical reports
- handle routine contract administration
- serve as project engineer and as a designated client contact on projects
- perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project areas
- provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by designer/drafters
- research design options a document findings for project lead engineer
review shop drawing
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Building or Architecture, and 7+ years of practical experience and knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
Licensed or eligible to be licensed with COREN, NSE etc. to practice structural engineering.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and Revit or other drafting software.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
Candidate shall be resident in Port Harcourt
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486559 to apply for this job .