Marketing Administrator Job Description
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for assisting the Product and sales Managers in all areas of a marketing strategy from the development of different elements to their execution. This will include anything from assisting with market research to organising the distribution of literature, or helping to organise events.
They will also be responsible for project support and other social media marketing tools and managing enquiries generated by visitors to the website.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Manage customer enquiries generated from the LNC website
- Responsible for e-marketing and LNC presence on other social media, such as updating the LNC Facebook page, ensuring search engine optimisation for LNC products and website, blogging etc.
- Write and distribute press releases and produce media kits where required
- Act as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications activities
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in marketing, business administration or a related subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and good copy-writing skills, preferably in a technical / scientific context, would be an advantage
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience, with a good working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and search engine optimization is desirable
- Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Good time management and planning skills
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of marketing principles
- Willing to travel occasionally both nationally and internationally in support of the various teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486354 to apply for this job .