The Dangote Group Is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP PS module according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP PS module, experience in using the SAP PS module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 10 years of experience in engineering and construction projects or infrastructure projects as a Project Lead and as SAP PS Core team member/Power User
- Experience in using SAP PS modules as a core team member or end user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment and EPC Projects environment. You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP in a given module.
- SAP certification in the given module is preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486351 to apply for this job .