KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
- Integration of the firm’s engagement compliance procedure with the Practice Management System (PMS)
- Responsible for Liaison with the Global team on local deployment of Q&RM tools and update/enhancement to existing ones.
- Configuration and management of Q&RM Helpdesk.
- Deployment of annual independence compliance confirmation, Independence training, and other risk management training programs.
- Prepare web based training population for upload and subsequent rollout to all personnel
- Track and monitor training completion status of existing personnel and new hires, and follow up with defaulters as appropriate.
- Assistance with resolution of general IT related queries on existing global tools such as CEAC, Sentinel, Independence checkpoint, KICS, GCCS and other Q&RM tools.
- Updating and Maintenance of the Risk Management home page
- Other Q&RM tasks that may be assigned daily by the team.
Requirement and Qualification
- A BSc degree in any related field with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Applicant must have three (3) years relevant IT and application development experience and related certification.
- Good knowledge of transact SQL with a relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Expert experience in requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Use cases definition.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
- Must be below 29 years old as at the date of application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486337 to apply for this job .