KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
- Identification, understanding and documentation of the Firm’s operational processes.
- Documentation and evaluation of the current corporate governance structure in the Central Services Division.
- Understanding the current control environment in the business processes and documentation of same.
- Assessment of the existing controls to determine control failure and improvement requirement in line with best practice.
- Performance of the firm’s Risks Assessment and Identification of the risks that threatens achievement of business objectives.
- Documentation of relevant risks and associating them with the key operational processes.
- Establish the Internal Audit charter, procedures and work programs to guide daily activities and regular reviews.
- Develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Develop Standardized Tools and Templates for use in the operations of the Internal Audit function.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Conduct root cause analysis and agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports as required. .
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by the Q&RM unit and management.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- Other Q&RM tasks that may be assigned daily by the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A BSc degree in any field with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office application.
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects as well as multitask in the face of multiple deliverables.
- Ability to perform excellently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be below 31 years of age as at date of application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486336 to apply for this job .