We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
· To manage information technology and computer systems
· To plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
· To design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
· To ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· To act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· To manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
· To identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
· To audit systems and assess their outcomes
· To preserve assets, information security and control structures
· To handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
· Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
· Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
· Expertise in data centre management and data governance
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
· Ability to manage personnel
· B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Method of Application: Qualified and interested candidates should send their most recent CV/Resume with job title as subject of mail for perusal.