We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will be diverse ranging from bookkeeping to mentoring office assistants towards higher performance. The ideal candidate will be highly competent in prioritizing work and working with little supervision. She/he will have to be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The goal is to ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- To coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- To supervise administrative staff and allocate responsibilities to ensure maximum performance
- To manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supporting budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- To create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- To monitor stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- To submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assisting office colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting and book-keeping principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Higher diploma; B.Sc/BA in office administration or relevant field will be preferred
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486325 to apply for this job .