Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Review and Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in relevant discipline with 3 years’ experience as a loan officer in a financial institution
- MBA and/or Professional Qualification is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486320 to apply for this job .