Purpose of role:
The prospective candidate will be responsible for developing strategies that guide the organisation in achieving ALL set financial goals.
- Oversees all company finance and accounting strategy and consequent activities; including accounting departments, preparing and monitoring of departmental budgets, creating and managing financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Representing the company before Financial, Government and Technical Regulatory Forces, defending company's objectives and decisions.
- Develop with a financial approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Supervise investment of funds; work with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as needed by the business
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Management.
- Comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by the capital markets or regulatory bodies of capital markets in which the securities of the firm are traded or are about to be traded or otherwise listed.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc/HND Accounting. Must be a Chartered Accountant. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years as CFO/controller with large project experience in construction and growing business
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to prepare financial reports, statements, and projections and knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486314 to apply for this job .