A leading oxygen manufacturing and trading company seeks to employ a dynamic and self motivated individual with operations management experience to make its business operations more effective and profitable by developing, coordinating and sustaining effective business operations methods and processes.
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc Engineering( Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering)
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
AGE: Not Above 40 years.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486243 to apply for this job .