Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
The Radiologist is a medical doctor who is trained in executing and interpreting medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and using them to treat health problems in patients.
- Examines different images including mammograms, CT scans, x-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds Read reports and record results for review by physicians
- Diagnoses patient illnesses
- Recommends and discusses treatment options with other physicians
- Works alongside radiologic technologists/radiology technicians and other health professionals in administering treatment
- Examines patients and record medical histories,
- At times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician
- Administers nuclear medicine, oncology, or other radiation techniques to treat patients with illnesses or diseases
- The individual must have minimum of a MBBS with Radiology Specialization
- The individual must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
- The individual must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- The individual must be computer literate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work long, flexible and on-call hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486242 to apply for this job .