Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough - and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company West Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
- Management of the HSE Department, day to day operations ensuring teamwork, high performance standards and targets are met.
- Lead and facilitate the development of corporate HSE policies to support the companies HSE management system.
- Maintain, review and update the HSE policies.
- Ensure development of effective Emergency Response Plans.
- Direct and manager Risk Assessments, Hazard Assessments and HAZOPS.
- Incident Investigations.
- Develop and conduct appropriate training.
- Must be calm, patient and assertive, with excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should also have strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Should be physically fit, IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- 2 years working experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486189 to apply for this job .