LeZenera is a full service communications advisory group in Nigeria offering integrated communications, sustainability consulting and investor relations.
Overall Purpose of Job
Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.Up-to-date knowledge to interpret clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Working on a variety of products, including Corporate Identity Manuals, Adverts, product packaging, websites, etc. and the Head, Creative provides leadership for a team of designers.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget. Managing client proposals from concepts through to design, print and production
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Lead 3 other graphic designers
7-10 years work experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486175 to apply for this job .