- Summarize current financial status of the company by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Ensure the documentation of financial transactions within the organization are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place to guide the company’s financial decision making and development; particularly in relation to reserves, expense and income streams.
- Maintain contact and liaises with bankers, pension advisers and auditors to ensure the long term financial security and stability of the company
- Prepare the annual budget and forecasts aligned to strategic plans and in accordance with the guidelines provided by the company.
- Provide full accounting services to other managers within the organisation including departmental financial analysis and exploring any potential problems with them in order to make appropriate budgeting decisions.
- Advise the management team on major financial issues as they arise.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486171 to apply for this job .