Navitas, or PIBT as it was then, was founded in Australia in 1994 with the goal of helping more international students succeed at university via improved student support and an extended academic year. Since this time, Navitas has significantly expanded the services it offers students and clients and is creating opportunities through lifelong learning for more than 80,000 people in 27 countries per year.
Navitas listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2004 and is now an ASX100 Company, employing more than 5,800 staff globally. Navitas operates across three Divisions.
Overview and Objectives of the Position:
- The role will significantly contribute to the day to day and strategic operations of the Navitas Nigeria & West Africa Office.
- Focusing on sales and marketing opportunities in a predominantly business to business environment, the Student Recruitment Officer will assist in the management, development and implementation of the Regional Strategic Sales & Marketing Plan on behalf of Navitas Limited.
- The role will enhance opportunities for new market development, market diversity and program implementation by providing a focus for more cost effective penetration, interaction and communication within the market and the distribution network through a Nigerian based sales & marketing function.
- The Nigeria Student Recruitment Officer will be based in Lagos and will aim to achieve the business objectives of each business unit active in the region with a direct report to the Marketing Manager - Navitas.
- Marketing Managers - Navitas
- Operations Manager - Nigeria & West Africa
- Regional Sales Director - Europe & West Africa
- Marketing Directors and/or Marketing Managers, Navitas business units
- Navitas Nigeria Agents, Government and Institutional partners
Key Result Areas
- Through market research activities identify demand for Navitas products & services in new and existing markets within Nigeria.
- Assist in the development and/or improvement of Navitas products & services.
- Assessment of new and existing stakeholders (agents, government organisations, etc) within the region.
- Sales (35%):
- Participate in market development activities including travel and promotion of the company’s products and services to agents (B2B), sponsorship bodies and potential students/candidates (B2C).
- Prepare sales forecasts through the analysis of market trends.
- Compile sales figures relating to market volume and share of market.
- Enquiry management – agents, students & potential clients.
- Marketing (20%):
- Develop an appropriate marketing strategy and manage implementation within new and existing regions.
- Promote the company, actions and products by undertaking necessary and appropriate liaison with various external stakeholders including both government and non-government agencies.
- Control the preparation and release of publicity in accordance with established policies and procedures and maintain good relations with press, radio, television and other media.
- Provide monthly reports on all aspects of marketing activity, including student recruitment targets, promotional activities, expenditure, competitor activity, market trends & issues.
- Financial (5%):
- Prepare budgets and forecasts associated with Navitas products/services.
- Day to day management of marketing budget for the region and evaluate the effectiveness of products and strategies.
- General (20%):
- Ensure effective implementation of agreed sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day operations within the Nigeria Office.
- Provide administrative & logistical support when required.
- Work with Navitas Group Marketing, printers and others to develop promotional materials.
- Maintain and monitor stocks of Navitas promotional materials.
- Process requests for agency agreements with potential agents, in accordance with Navitas policy and procedures.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486166 to apply for this job .