Location: Victoria Island
This position involves relieving the supervisor/CEO of all administrative duties by preparing considerable correspondence, compiling and summarizing data into concise form and by preparation of reports. The successful candidate is expected to receive guidance from supervisor and should also be able to exercise considerable tact, discretion, and judgment.
- The responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Perform experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer; make photocopies, files, distributes mail, etc.
- Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Manage database
- Prioritize workloads
- Maintain schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain office supplies inventory; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Answer telephone calls
- keep diaries
- Arrange appointments
- Take messages
- Handle correspondences
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Competences
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Must be very organized
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Possess very fast typing speed
- Very good use of Microsoft Office tools
- Professional telephone ethics
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of an HND in Secretarial Studies/office Technology or any related course
- 2-4 Years experience in related field
- Application deadline: 2 weeks from this publication
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486160 to apply for this job .