ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486153 to apply for this job .