Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria; the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP).
- Chemonics seeks a deputy chief of party/technical director for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria: the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program.
- This program will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state and local government areas’ goals and objectives.
- It will cover governance, access, and demand activities across HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- Specific program objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.â€‹
- The deputy chief of party/technical director will report to the chief of party and will be responsible for overseeing management and technical operations.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master's degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related discipline
- Minimum eight years of relevant development experience working as a senior-level manager in public health programs in a developing country
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in all components of HIV/AIDS programming, as well as crosscutting areas like health systems strengthening
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486110 to apply for this job .