PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research under the guidance of the Economist, providing research input and data analysis for the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins and other Thought Leadership publications.
- Monitor developing Global and Domestic trends in various industries, anticipate changes in business and financial conditions as well as underlying behavioral relationships using modelling techniques.
- Application of technical tools: market analysis, business modelling, strategy, policy appraisal and economic modelling in developing client solutions.
- Work on various challenging engagements across the PwC network on a project basis.
- Communicate and engage clients on emerging economic and industry trends based on the output of our analysis.
- Maintain Thought Leadership publications and Macro database; ensuring accessibility for the larger PwC Nigeria network.
- Work with other business groups to deliver on client presentations and information requests, represent the team in meetings, delivering PwC’s capabilities to clients.
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics.
- Grade requirements:
- 2:1 and above.
- Not more than 2 years experience as a Research Economist or Analyst.
- Skills Required:
- Relevant work experience, strong analytical skills in the field of macro-economic and financial analysis.
- An interest in global and domestic macro issues and an understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skills, including the capacity to communicate complex technical issues in simple terms, verbally and in writing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485954 to apply for this job .