The successful candidates will be required to effectively perform accounting functions which reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Provide management with cost flow projections and planning.
- Prepare, implement and control budgets for the company.
- Be capable of preparing and managing the divisional accounts and current accounts for the various divisions of the company.
- Prepare schedules for statutory and tax payments ensuring strict adherence to the schedules.
- Treasury management.
- Risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring over projects life cycle.
- A degree in Accounting ; BSc. or HND
- ICAN OR ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing firm or audit practice.
- AGE: 30-35
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Analytically minded
- Ability to display good sense of judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.( This is a vital attribute for the job)
- Very knowledgeable in the use of Accounting soft wares.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Result oriented
- Team working skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485917 to apply for this job .