Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
Responsible for operating the Company’s vehicles and delivering all company’s deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the company’s vehicle in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Maintain an excellent driving record, meaning that a valid Nigerian license must be presented at the time of employment.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to sites, offices, homes, and properties of company personnel without supervision.
- Dress in a corporate way that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Perform minor maintenance duties such as changing the oil.
- Clean the car as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure the car is safely and securely stored.
Problem Solving/Analysis, Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency, Decision Making.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Ordinary National Degree.
- Driver’s License, Lasdri and good driving record.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity, trust and reliability.
Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to stoop, bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labor indoors or outdoors.
NOTE: Applicant must reside in Lagos (Ketu, Ikeja or Ogba environs).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485898 to apply for this job .