Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Review of installation analysis, installation procedures and operational installation related documents.
- Lead technical discussions with the contractor, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders.
- Participate to various technical workshops.
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops.
- Follow up on interfaces with other client packages.
- On an occasional basis, attend to activities on site or offshore.
- Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated UFR Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc), TUPNI Marine/Logistic or clients HQ Specialists (DEV/TEC), or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during installation design and installation phases and that design is approved by Third parties (Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with clients HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the installation phase.
- Participating to the UFR installation risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Participating in various technical reviews (COMOPS, SIMOPS, Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews, Risk Assessments) and ensuring implementation of recommendations as necessary.
- Reports to UFR Installation & Pre-commissioning Manager any issues the candidate may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate including Compressed Air Emergency Breathing system training.
- Shall be in possession of a Department of Petroleum Resources Offshore Safety Passport.
- Shall have a valid Residence Permit.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485661 to apply for this job .