Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work in coordination with drilling, services team at Onne and the delivery team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval sheets.
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status.
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract, proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization.
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor.
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package Management information including any potential hindrance of services at Sites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the Provisional Sum of the budget.
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process.
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs wherever possible.
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM.
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures.
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
- To fully comply with security rules when travelling in NIGERIA or between sites outside of NIGERIA.
- To complete necessary training’s as set by affiliate/project plan (to be provided and tracked by HSE Lead Engineer).
- To attend monthly HSE site meeting.
- To fully comply with site security, health and safety instructions and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility) and to make use of clients STOP WORK policy as necessary.
- To perform HSE tour when visiting other facilities.
- To ensure that relevant clients 12 golden rules for the site are adhered to.
- To ensure subordinates comply with/implement all above bullet points.
- Commercial graduate degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background especially in management of cost reduction and cost control areas.
- Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word.
- Functional knowledge of service-based invoicing and back office processes.
- English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas especially Subsea activities will be appreciated although not absolutely necessary.
- Management experience: Not necessary.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485654 to apply for this job .