Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Independently manage projects with high risk and complexity ensuring good profitability and quality.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation of services.
- Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project.
- Main Responsibility Area
- Manages projects ensuring good profitability by efficient cost controlling and resource management.
- Provides leadership and manages large project teams effectively.
- Acts as primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers.
- Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting.
- Represents the customer's requirements back to NSN/account team to anticipate new business opportunities.
- Network Operations Business Manager has end to end accountability for Operational Delivery Projects with attributes:
- Project Type: B
- Annual Business volume >€12M
- Risk: High or lower
- Strategic Impact: Medium to High
- Project Phase: All
- Project Duration Unlimited
- Operational Impact: High
- Accountable for delivering the entire scope of customer operational delivery and products and services - to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Main responsibilities on E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance.
- Ensures operational management based on Operations & Business management principles and in full alignment with NSN MoO and applicable BL guidelines
Summary of key activities:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing financial and non-financial Performance
- Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
- Operational Management Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling Operational Execution
- Updating of the Operational Set-up/Transition and Transformation Plans
- Risk Management
- Key Stakeholder Management(CT , MS BL , Procurement )
- Leading the Network Operations Team
- The candidate should have a minimum of a university degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in technical or business fields.
- A minimum of 10+ year's network operations experience in both fixed and mobile networks in multiple international environments.
- At least 3-5 year with prior experience on managing large international Operations .
- 10 years management experience managing teams of more than 30 subordinates. Past experience in managing and being responsible budgets in excess of R100mil both cost control and profitability.
- 2-3 years of sales support experience in managed service including value based argumentation and operations cost modeling.
- Due diligence experience covering at least a due diligence study of a large operator would be a good value add.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485632 to apply for this job .