- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month
- Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger
- Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger
- Prepare bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
- Get vouchers signed and forward to cashier.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including salary forwarding
- Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue
REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-3 year experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Minimum HND or Bachelor’s degree in Science, and related field
- Master’s degree in these fore mentioned fields is an added advantage
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience (beneficial)
- Candidates who have undertaken or are currently completing Tertiary/Vocational Training in the accounting field will have an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Knowledge of contemporary IT including word processing, email, spreadsheet, database and similar discipline
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual
RENUMERATION: Very attractive
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485616 to apply for this job .