Haulage and Logistics Nigeria - Our Client in the automotive industry seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful after sales team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all service and technical aspects for the full range of SINOTRUK product with the objective of achieving set targets
- Plan, develop, and monitor customer service complaints related to SINOTRUK brands. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolve technical problems
- Setup after-hour recovery/assistance service to find best resolution to specific customer issues and breakdowns 24/7.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with man diesel truck
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Should be able to work with Engine Diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485466 to apply for this job .