The focus of this individual is to develop distribution channels for our products and also manage the business relationship.
- Communicates with Institute stakeholders, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- Understands and anticipates direction of the business area(s)/unit(s) identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to support the assigned business area(s)/unit(s) desired future state.
- Ensures the oversight for resolution of escalated IT issues.
- Ensures the business need is addressed by the technical solution from a conceptual standpoint.
- Works with internal stakeholders to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with appropriate level key stakeholders.
- Facilitates stakeholder (internal) business planning and strategy meetings.
- Participates in short- and long-term strategic planning sessions with clients to improve business processes.
- Works with Institute stakeholders and technical resources to cultivate appropriate solution required to meet Institute business goals.
- Minimize business value lost during project/program execution.
- Represents the business strategies and priorities.
- Promotes business knowledge of IT process, roles, and procedures to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Acts as an advocate for business requirements and required results.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and system priorities.
- Analyzes technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of Institute goals.
- Works with appropriate stakeholders to proactively identify and evaluate risks associated with business decisions.
- Proven track record developing distribution channels.
- A graduate with drive for sales.
- Well spoken English and Presentable appearance.
- Outgoing personality.
- All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485465 to apply for this job .