Our company is an international freight forwarder and logistics provider who has built a global network of quality offices that deliver a consistent level of high service and performance to its customers. This well respected forwarder is now looking to expand their NIGERIA operations and would be interested in talking with a team (with a mix of both sales, customer service and operational skills) or individuals, who can hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed. You will need to be hardworking, approachable and have excellent communication skills. Have you got fantastic customer service skills? Have you got logistics, courier or freight forwarding experience? If yes, please continue reading for further details:
Main Purpose of Job:
To perform and complete daily operational tasks in compliance with all relevant regulations and the targets of the Company as part of the Operations team, dealing with administration and document processing for the dispatch of consignments.
- Complete thorough and effective contract review processes, to ensure that all customer requirements are fully understood and that all consignments are raised in accordance with customer expectations and compliance requirements.
- Control costs and suppliers by ensuring that the highest standards of service are procured at the most cost effective price to the company.
- Ensure application of all operational elements of the Business system when preparing consignment documentation e.g. standard operating procedures, templates, information etc.
- Be involved in the implementation of improving service performance on the corrective action from the root cause analysis.
- Ensure that the company standards of customer service are met at all times when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Monitor supplier performance in conjunction with the activity manager system on the company intranet to ensure that all consignments are delivered in line with operational schedules.
- Ensure that all consignments on the intranet are completed with the correct information in accordance with the operations checklist in order for the Finance department to invoice the customer correctly first time.
- Perform out of hours on call duties on weekdays and weekends as part of a rota system.
You will need to be comfortable liaising with global companies, be a team player and have a positive approach to your work.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485383 to apply for this job .