A luxury company is set to commence business in Nigeria focusing on; Bureau de Change, Technology Products& Phones, Lifestyle Products, Bags & Perfumes, Wines & Spirits and Luxury Gift items. It has the aspiration of becoming a high performing business with outlets in Abuja and Lagos.
Consequently, it is seeking for suitable qualified individuals for the positions of Floor Manager, Sales Representative and Marketing Officer:
If you are qualified, and willing to join this new company to achieve its laudable goals, please send your resume (in Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word formats)
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, September 30, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please see job profile below for details.
Reference: SR 001
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About the Position:
- Responsible for selling the company’s products and services. Must be very good at pitching and bargaining.Additional responsibilities include:
- Negotiate price s and variations in prices and specifications.
- Identify each potential customer’s needs.
- Arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets.
- Make initial customer contact through calls.
- Build meaningful relationships within and outside the company
- Challenge objections in order to get a customer to buy a product.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products.
- Vast knowledge of products.
- Follow up on products and services once the delivery has been made.
- Check quality and quantity of products prior to delivery.
- Record sales information and maintain clients’ records.
- Prepare sales report by analysing and summarizing information.
- Research market trends and products
Qualification and Experience:
- The following are the minimum requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in Sales
- Knowledge of sales and marketing tools and techniques
- Basic knowledge on the use of computer applications.(Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- At least 1 year post qualification experience
The following are the required competencies for the position:
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication skills
- Manage pressure and achieve desired results
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485380 to apply for this job .