- Coordinate programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation in compliance with CBM and donor requirements of 4 clusters, partners, consortium partner, including mutual accountability, motivation, cooperation and conflict resolution
- Lead development of systems and processes to ensure regular, joined-up and effective coordination between programme partners
- Ensure key issues are being raised from cluster level and that management and technical decisions are taken based on quality programme and management information
- Coordinate and support the production of quality deliverables to the donor and CBM following the administrative and financial guidelines, including reports, proposals, assessments, evaluations, newsletter articles, case studies, etc.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation strategy, system, and project-specific M&E plans that meet CBM and donor requirementsDevelop and update management information systems, and procedures and quality assurance systems and tools in collaboration with grant administrator and technical advisors
- Undertake assessment of partner capacity to inform programme planning implementation/ and inform capacity building
- Plan and implement programme research and learning
- Set-up knowledge-management system
- Prepare consortium committee meetings, ensuring robust and strategic information is available to effectively monitor and review consortium management and implementation
- Take forward recommendations and priorities agreed during consortium steering committee meeting
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485369 to apply for this job .