Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia. During the past sixty five plus years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
- Must hold a current and valid JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- Age: Not more than 60 years old
- A current 777/787 type rating
- Minimum Flight time:
- 3500 hours jet time
- 2500 hours Pilot in command on jet aircraft
- Command time in excess of 500 hours on 777/787
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485223 to apply for this job .