The role may expand depending on success in increasing the financial strength and scope of the space as a whole and setting a strategic vision with the Board.
Salary: to be negotiated, commensurate with skill and experience level.
This position manages the Co-working Community by driving growth in membership, facilitating relationships between members of the community, managing day to-day operations of the business, hiring and supervising Community Animators as needed, and providing administrative support to the owner.
The position is the primary person responsible to make sure the space is financially sustainable, and that workspace renters are happy. She will be backed by a Board of directors for guidance, but the primary mission to create a successful co-working space and a place for like minded people to network and collaborate belongs to her.
This role comprise responsibilities from making sure the space is full and people are happy, to running networking events, to financial management, to making sure we have enough supplies such as tea and coffee in the kitchen.
With a focus on service, sales, and community development, the role will create an inviting atmosphere for all coworkers and welcome and “sell” potential new clients as the very friendly face of our community!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Day to Day Tasks:
Running day-to day operations of the business and driving revenue growth
Sales and Relationship Management:
Welcomes potential new members when they drop in; provides tours and sells the business and onboard new members
Provides a welcoming, friendly and efficient service to all subscribers and guests to ensure a high level of customer experience.
Hire, train, and supervise community animators: these are individuals who receive a free co working membership in exchange for facilitating community one day per week (making coffee, emptying trash, facilitating conversation, welcoming prospective clients) within the business. The goal is to have 3 trained community animators; when this is not the case; the community manager oversees this role
Scheduling and Processing reservations/bookings and cancellations effectively and ensuring accurate information is provided. Attending to all channels of bookings such as phone call, sms, online, in person to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but promptly followed up, processed and confirmed
- Builds a good rapport with all subscribers and guests, courteously handling complaints and issues and quickly resolving
- Answering incoming calls, Answering online queries from prospects responds in a timely manner
- Monthly email newsletters to space users
- Informing everyone of special events, building repairs, etc
- Maintains memberships in the members database
- Maintain a clear and comprehensive record of all bookings and reservations for accountability
- Filing and maintaining accurate records of all subscribers to the service- database management
- Maintenance of call logs, customer feedbacks, use records, contact details etc.
- Invoicing and collections
- Budget in place to ensure the space continues to be financially sustainable
- Reporting any variance or shortfalls to the Board in a timely manner
- Innovating alternative revenue streams, such as renting out meeting rooms after hours or other ideas to bolster our budget to do improvements
- Available to be on call” as the primary contact for the business 24/7
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory (paper, coffee, toner, etc)
- Maintains the business environment technology, including Monitoring Internet service and calling for service if needed
- Monitoring printer (paper, toner, functionality) and other office technology
- Ensure the space is clean and tidy, including meeting rooms, kitchen, reception area, common spaces, and desks
- Reporting of maintenance or malfunction issues to ensure all guests and subscribers have qualitative customer experience
- Other duties or administrative support are requested
- Must be a highly self-managed person Ability to work independently and with a high level of discretion. Must have good organizational skills and be able to see what needs to get done and make it happen without the need for daily guidance.
- Enjoys people and facilitating relationships
- Proven proficiency in common computer software, including competency in Word/Pages, Excel, and web-based content management systems like Google Drive and Excellent understanding of current technology
- Maintains a strong commitment to the purpose and values of the Coworking Community: creating positive change within a neighborhood and providing a positive atmosphere for members
- Maintains a learning posture, a cheerful disposition, good interpersonal communication skills (including Excellent and strong oral communication)
- Willingness to work in a relational environment and team context are absolutely essential
- Experience in Customer Service and Sales is preferred (there will be no room for a lengthy initial training)
- Maintains a commitment to excellence and customer service orientation
- Maintains absolute discretion in matters of confidentiality
- Enjoys and is proficient in arranging and organizing details
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in database systems, including data entry, data manipulation, building queries, and report generation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
Relevant working experience
Lives close to or in Lekki Phase 1
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485183 to apply for this job .