- Minimum of HND in Agriculture or related field with a minimum of 5 years working experience in Cassava Farming.
- Organising and Managing the activities of cassava farms.
- Ensuring adequate supply of cassava from farm to manufacturing plant.
- Coordinating and monitoring partnering farms.
- Direct crop production operations, such as planning, tilling, ridging, planting, fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting.
- Inspecting farm equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Preparing budgets or financial reports for farm operations.
- Preparing monthly/annual farm plan, goals and objectives.
- Analyzing farm conditions and measuring land allocations.
- Maintaining farm records.
- Supervising farm employees.
- Managing agricultural operations.
- Performing agricultural tasks.
- Genuine commitment to cassava farming.
- Negotiation skills.
- Project Planning skills.
- Operation and Control.
- Coordinating the work and activities of others.
- Scheduling work and activities.
- Documenting/Recording/Reporting Information.
- Making decisions and solving problems.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485153 to apply for this job .