SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application.
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Updating CV bank as at when due
- Post vacancies
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Assist in maintaining a current and accurate filing system
- Handling of petty cash
- Perform other related duties as required
- Resident on the Island
- Minimum of HND/BSc in relevant discipline.
- HR Certification or “In view” will be an added advantage
- Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Patient and willing to learn
- Passion for HR as a career
- Smart and intelligent
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485152 to apply for this job .