John Holt Plc Company was incorporated on 28 August 1961 in Nigeria as a Limited Liability Company. The Company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 1974. John Holt Plc is a subsidiary of John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK. 51.46 per cent of the issued share capital of the Company is owned by John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK, while 48.54 per cent is owned by Nigerian Individuals and corporate investors. The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
- To assist Senior auditor in the audit of headquarter and regular audit visit to branches. To ensure that all units implement and comply with Group Accounting instructions/company policy statements, operating instructions and procedures(company manuals).
- To carry out inventory spot checks when on audit and carry out full count reconciliation as and when directed.
- To do assets verification in units visited and as may be instructed.
- To carry out special investigation review as may be directed by head of department.
- To maintain at all time in respect of all assignments, comprehensive records and information compiled in a systematic manner to support the audit work.
- To carry out any assignment as may be directed by the head of internal audit department with a view to achieving the set goals of the department.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484910 to apply for this job .