- Ensure the smooth running of the organization activities in terms of production.
- Analyze samples, ensuring physical sighting of all incoming goods both consumables and non-consumables meant for all operations to ensure they conform to standard. (Anytime there is supply)
- Control process of product batches and ensure all quality parameters are met before releasing the product for packing. (Daily)
- Monitor the filling weights of products and make adjustments when necessary (every hour)
- Calibrate equipment used in laboratory (Anytime calibration is due)
- Prepare reagents and carry out laboratory analysis of all quality parameters of product and other duties.
- Provides strategic perspective for product and process quality
- Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
- Works directly with suppliers to ensure the appropriate product are supplied to execute the product quality plan.
- Facilitates change with menu innovation team and operations in product components and/or product preparation procedures (e.g. product design, ingredient technology, etc.) in order to ensure that finished products continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within The Place standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
- Minimum of a degree
- 2-3 years of quality systems and/or food safety experience within the QSR industry required.
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484798 to apply for this job .