- The Head of Finance manages and supervises the financial and administrative function.
- He/She will be responsible for keeping good financial records of the company’s business, prepare periodic and timely management reports.
- He will work with management to e re cost containment in the agency.
- 3-5 years' experience of working in the Accounts Department of a medium-sized company.
- Relevant degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CAN qualification with minimum 2 years practical experience post qualification.
- Familiar with Taxation management and accounting practices and methods.
- Familiarity with IFRS Standards, Application and FRC Certification will be distinctive advantages.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484782 to apply for this job .