- Manage office systems, communication and general correspondence
- Manage missions and trips
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Enroll and induct new staff
- Set up dedicated paper and electronic filing system
- Set up and manage archive system and library for LDF
- Provide periodic review of LDF documentation to ensure consistency.
Bachelors degree in social sciences
Minimum 2 years experience in document control and office administration
Fluent in spoken and written English
Good experience in Managing office systems, communication and general correspondence
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484770 to apply for this job .