- Receive, sort and respond to all Client’s enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Create and manage database of Vendors and related documents
- Liaise with key customers and distributors where necessary
- Sourcing (both local and foreign) and process quotes on behalf of the sales team.
- Manage Company's accounts on Clients SAP, Ariba and other portals
- Drive the supply communication with Clients and provide adequate feedback to line Supervisor regarding enquiries and offers
- Prepare analysis, agendas, content, materials and follow up documentation as appropriate to assist sales team in exploring Client needs during the course of the sales process.
- Work under general supervision, and apply diversified procedures and standards
- Any additional tasks or special projects that may be requested by Management.
- Follow all Companies policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484738 to apply for this job .