Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria's automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
To facilitate learning in theoretical and practical aspects of auto-spray painting courses and evaluates trainees for effectiveness of training and individual growth.
- Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Provide guidance and coaching to trainees during classes and simulation exercises.
- Organise course packages and develop training programmes.
- Conduct practical demonstration of auto-spray painting activities in the workshop.
- Monitor and evaluate trainees.
Qualification and Experience Required
- BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering. C&G or any relevant technical qualification will confer an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience.
- Technical training experience.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Employee learning and development management
- Understanding of training methodologies
- Training administration
- Training evaluation
- Computer skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484576 to apply for this job .